Tuesday, November 16, 2021

WHAT SET DO YOU CLAIM?

* WHAT YOU CLAIM? What you claim is what you ask someone to know what set they rep or what side of Town they Identify With the Most. CLAIM A SET. - Rep yo hood, give your neighboorhood's hand symbol "if you claim a SET, throw it up"( throw Up a sign ; put your hands in the air!" ). Hello Everyone! Have Y'all ever been asked the question," WHAT SET DO YOU CLAIM?" Well, When I was growing up, People would often ask you where you were from. Of Course Meaning , They wanted to know what Side of Town that you lived on. Since I stayedI on the South-Side of Monroe,Louisiana, I would say,” SOUTH-SIDE!” Well,nowadays,I hear people ask,"What Set Do You Claim ; and then I see people making all sorts of gestures/signs with their hannds. All that made me think to myself, "What If People Were to "CLAIM BETTER LIVES" for themslves " Like They Claim A Side of Town? I mean, What If they could CLAIM the Better Things in Life[ before they actually obtained them in the physical ]. I know that it's a stretch for most people, seeing that most of them were taught to believe that doing such is lying to yourself.I use to feel that way to,until I found out that it actually works!

No comments:

Post a Comment