Friday, January 1, 2021

THINKING & GROWING

Hello Tribe,perhaps you have read or at least heard about the sensational self-help book, " Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.If not,I strongly suggest that you get a copy of it today!As I was reading the book,I noticed that behind and in front of " one's thinking " that there is this thing we call "growing." Well, it struck me that one can hardly expect to get rich or wealthy without " growing as well as " thinking.Both are required in obtaining riches and wealth.Also, do not let the title lead you into thinking that this is another get rich quick book.No, this is a book that will help you " reprogram " your mind and your thinking.However, you don't have to take my word, you can get a copy of Think & Grow Rich and read it for yourself.Before I go,I would like to thank you for stopping by and reading my article.Happy New Year to All! Sincerely, Garry O Blanson

No comments:

Post a Comment