Tuesday, January 10, 2017

" THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WHY EQUATION " - by G.O. Blanson

Recently,something has come to my attention.When most people tell other people about knowing their " WHY," they usually only talk about the " WHY, but not the " WHY NOT." They ask people " WHY " they want to do something. However, they fail to ask them " WHY NOT." Other words, they don't ask them about the other side of the " WHY EQUATION." The other side of the " WHY EQUATION " is what I call the " WHY NOT SIDE."The reasons " WHY " people feel that they can't begin " NOW " working on achieving their goals.Reason such as, " I don't have enough money," I don't know the right people,and I don't know what to do. EXERCISE : For every YOU feel like I can't do something " NOW," because, WRITE DOWN THE REASON ( YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAN'T ), BUT ALSO BRAINSTORM ideas and ways that YOU can begin " NOW,TODAY, working on overcoming YOUR " I can't do something NOW, because. Please don't forget to go to FACEBOOK and like my page: https://www.facebook.com/Garry-O-Blanson-115049231930571/?fref=hovercard

No comments:

Post a Comment